Welcome to the Philosophy area!
This post will give you an overview of relevant topics that you will want to acquaint yourself with, as an introduction to the ethics of artificial intelligence.
You may be interested in exploring (in approximately this order):
- Our AI and Philosophy FAQ
- The fundamentals of ethics
- Short introductions into:
- Kantian ethics. Executive briefing on Kant.
- Prima Facie ethics
- Social contract theories
- and Virtue Ethics
- Even shorter executive briefings on the moral theories
- A short overview on how to apply ethics theories
- Also of interest:
- Introductions to Critical Thinking topics
- An overview of common ethics fallacies
After these, you will be ready to read the more specialised discussions found in the Philosophy category.